What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer or other electronic device when you access our website. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some information such as a your IP address and/or other internet log-in information, which will not usually identify you personally.
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable;
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log on each time);
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content , products and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest-based advertisments that are personalised to your interests; and
- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout.
How can I manage or opt out of cookies?
You might therefore choose to accept cookies from our website, but block them from third parties. To learn more about how to reject or disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org or go to the help menu within your internet browser.
Third Party Cookies
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. In addition when you use one of the share buttons on our website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. We do not completely control the issuing of such cookies, and customising cookie settings on this website may not block cookies from those websites. As above you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.